Burning Man Stunt Seminar Highlights
- Skin burns
- Full-body burns
- Safety procedures
Care to see our head instructor in action? Watch this body burn.
What you will learn
- What are body burns? What variations are there?
- Understanding the procedure through video analysis
- Risks and best practise responses
- Fire safety & safety equipment
- Rehearsing the procedures without fire
- Performing simple to more demanding body burns: back, legs, arms, full burn, skin burn
Our trainers value an individual teaching experience and will ensure there is enough of a challenge for everyone, without over-burdening anyone who starts out without prior knowledge in the field. The training will be packed with know-how, enriched with breaks and rehearsals to ensure an effective learning experience during the entire workshop.
Body Burn Program
|09:30||Body Burn Theory and Safety|
|13:00||Body Burn Stunts|
Subject to change.
Lunch and snacks are included in the price.
- Suitable for beginners
- Adults only
Small groups, max 12 participants.
All our courses are available to closed groups upon request.
Breitenfurterstrasse 176, A-1230 Vienna, Austria.
We are happy to assist with accommodation and transport.
- Three sets of cotton XL+ clothing (longsleeve shirts and pants) to be burnt
- Change of clothes
- Safety shoes or closed shoes
Everything else will be supplied.
- Joe Tödtling, Stuntman and multiple Guinness Word Record holder, email@example.com
- Markus Weilguny, Stunt-Trainer and Pyrotechnician, markus@FightingForFilm.com
We are looking forward to an exciting, safe and rewarding Workshop!